Skip to main content

HARSH REALITIES OF LIFE

Somebody said "Life is Strange". I said "Life is full of ups and downs, nothing is ever straight or easy to come by in this life. That is why everyone is struggling to have a better life for himself at least". somebody said "Many get lost in the struggle of life, Many lose their lives in the process, many sell their souls to make it and only few overcome the harsh realities of life and become victorious at the end". I said "We just need to trend softly in the journey of life, take each day as it comes, prepare for any uncertainties and hope to be one of the few that will overcome life and be victors".
That was the conversation between someone and I, when I saw this picture on his Display Picture. It is true that we sit down, make plans, wonderful plans and imagine how we will go about the plans. sincerely no one can tell me that when he is making out plans he also added some rough plans or hard situations he wants to encounter in the process, nobody wants hard life, in fact everyone wants the easiest way at getting their desires. Life is full of sufferings and struggles but it is also full of overcoming for those who are determined.
Some of the HARSH REALITIES THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT LIFE are:
  • Good Things Are Hard To Come By: Life is not easy but it is worth living, if you expect life to be easy then you will end up being disappointed. To achieve anything worthwhile in life, you have to put in your Time, Effort, Determination and Persistence.
  • Not Everyone Will Support You: You should also know that in life not everyone will support you, and you don't have to agree with everyone either, that is perfectly okay. "I am not in this world to live up to your expectation and you are not in this world to live up to mine" (Bruce Lee). Don't let the opinions of others make you forget that your struggle in life is different from theirs. We have all been placed in this world to discover our own life and you can never be happy or successful when you live someone's idea of life or feel your struggle is the same with another person's
  • No Happiness Without A Bit Of Sadness: Who said the rich doesn't cry? You should understand that one of the realities of life is that no matter how rich and comfortable you are, life will still bring some things to you in any aspect of life that will make you sad. It is up to you to either allow this to weigh you down or tell life that "No matter what it brings to you, you will achieve the best out of it".
  • You Will Always Get Less Than You Desire: In life you can't get total desire, you can't reach the peak at what you desire, you should always live by that and know that this is a reality of life you need to deal with.
  • You Can't Have Everything At Your Disposal: Also, you should also know that you can't always have everything at your disposal, you lose some and you win some, but when you lose don't see it as failure, see it that life is actually redirecting you to something even better.
  • Life Is Risk: You should know that everything in this life is risky. Living on it's own is a risk, you don't know what might happen in the next second, minute, hour or day. Learn to take risks, it is a reality of life you need to know.
  • Happiness Cannot Be Bought But Earned: Finally, in the long run, no matter how well you've lived life, no matter how rich you are, no matter how successful you are, to get the everlasting Happiness, you have to earn it through the way you live your life right from your youth. Because life will never give you the complete happiness you deserve. 
I hope you've learnt one or two things from today's write-up? Live each day as it comes and to avoid regrets. A wonderful shoutout to Soremekun Simi. I love you all.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
WORDS OF ADVICE: The seeds of  your progress are planted in your past failures. Your best stories will come from overcoming your greatest struggles. Your praises will be birthed from your pains. So keep standing, keep learning and keep living!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LET GO OF THE PAST

Have you ever had any experience that made you ask questions like "why me?", "why is this happening to me now?", "why am I going through pains as severe as this?" etc. Well this is life and things don't go according to our plans or desires, and when something negative happens, we are moved, shattered, upset and sometimes even resentful to a point of pain and suffering. It surprises me that some people hold on to a handful of negative experiences and bad memories from the past when there is so much to appreciate and be thankful for, I am also guilty of this ooo . You have to let go in other not to allow it haunt you or limit you from achieving your desired goals. We've all been hurt one way or the other, everyone as long as you are a teen or an adult has experienced some kind of emotional pain in our lives but you shouldn't sit and ruminate endlessly about the past which you can not change. Five Ways To Let Go Of The Past: Make Decision To

MY FUTURE

So I sit to ponder on what the future holds for me even after rounding up my Degree Program. I sit to imagine what the next step will be. I sit to think of where am coming from, where I am and where am heading to. I sit to think of what determines my future, and I realized that; My past doesn't determine my future. My background doesn't determine my future. My academic achievements doesn't determine my future. My friends neither the company I keep determines my future. My social life doesn't determine my future. Situations that arises both in the past , and present doesn't determine my future My worldly possessions and achievements doesn't determine my future. My beauty nor brain does not determine my future. Fame and wealth does not and will never determine my future. What people say or what will people say does not determine my future.   So then I thought, what really determines my future? And then I realized that; My future is determined by th